§ Impossible List
This was inspired by Joel Runyon's impossible list.
- Run a 5k.
- Run a 10k.
- Run a 20k.
- Ruck a 16kg for 10k.
- Ruck a 16kg for 20k.
- Ruck a 16kg for 60k.
- Learn Parkour
- Learn Kickboxing
- Cycle 100k in a day.
- 30 consecutive pullups.
- 100 consecutive pushups.
- Have a ripped body without taking steroids or other drugs.
- Scuba dive.
- Dive with sharks.
- Dive with whales.
- Live for 3 months in Antarctica.
- Visit the ISS.
- Visit the Moon.
- Visit Mars.
- Build a self-suficient off-the-grid house.
- Paraglide. - 2019
- Sky dive.
- Live 3 months with only eating food I've gathered or grew myself.
- Donate $1m+ a year.
- Donate 90% of my yearly-salary (earn to give):
- 20% - done
- 60% - done
- Have a passive income of $1000 per year.
- Create a project/app/library/product that is used by 1b+ persons.
- Survive on an island for 3 months without external help.
- Create a factory that produce a product with raw materials available in Lebanon.
- Live for 1+ month in 5 countries other than Lebanon:
- Speak at a conference.
- Publish a paper in a scientific jurnal.
- Write and publish a book.
- Provide job opportunities for 100 persons.
- Get on an international news channel.
- Learn Russian.